Friday, April 27, 2012

Moontower Comedy Festival Wrap Party!


Catch your favorite chicks at the Mohawk's wrap party this Saturday, April 28th.
We go on at 10:45 following the Blue Moon Tower- AKA the Dirty Show:

"Do you like your comedy twisted? Do you want to see comedians "go there?” Then Blue Moontower is for you, packed with naughty, spicy, adults-only comedy. Starring Ari Shaffir (HBO, “Skeptic Tank,” “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast), Big Jay Oakerson (Spike TV, Comedy Central), Rachel Feinstein ("Last Comic Standing," Comedy Central, VH-1), and hosted by John Tole (“Fat Heaven,” The Killers of Comedy Tour). Lineup subject to change."

Buy tickets here:

7 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the Entertainment which have share in this blog.
    Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the comody and entertainment It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really appreciate your blog.
    trump

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the comedy and entertainment well done.
    vlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative article which is about the comedy and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    comedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think most people would agree with your awesome article which is specially related of Prank and I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    Prank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your all information specially about the entertainment just keep posting.
    best funny fortnite moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the funny moments which have share in this blog.
    STRIP OR SHOT EDITION

    ReplyDelete